Sunday, February 28, 2010

All the trimmings

As I pulled up to the house, I could hear music coming from my house. I was able to see a guy, all masked up, at the kitchen window painting the trim! I decided not to go into the house as I did not want to interrupt his work but I did notice the plywood that previously doubled as my garage door was removed so I thought "hey, I'll just take a peek." As I walked in, I noticed something leaning against the wall. What was it, you ask? It was my counter top! Yes, a section of my kitchen surface was in the garage, looking ready to be installed. I pulled out the camera to take a picture and dammit to hell, my camera battery was dead. NOOOOO!!!!

After carefully maneuvering my way around my muddy front yard / driveway, I went to the front door, opened it slightly and noticed that cardboard protected the floor as well as painters tarps protected the stair railings. All the trim had been painted on the main floor although I was hoping to sneak a peek at my new floor tile, I wasn't able to see it this trip.

Now this post would have 10x better if pictures were added but well, you can't always get what you want....

No comments:

Post a Comment