Saturday, March 6, 2010

Tick tock...

Well, with one month and one week to go, it feels like the pressure is on. Well, not really but it's really exciting. There was not a soul to be found at the site today when I drove up so I surmised that things must be flowing along nicely. And holy mackeral, I wasn't wrong.

My kitchen is coming along so nicely. My cabinets and counter tops are in and to be honest, I am so pleased. I was nervous about how things would flow together because everything was done by eyeballing the Design Centre samples. The cabinets are fantastic maple and the counter tops are darker with black, dark brown and light browns thrown in and the cabinet handles are a brushed nickel. I think the black appliances will go nicely when they are delivered and installed. Whew....






I am also glad that I didn't go with the raised breakfast bar upgrade. I love the way the kitchen opens up to the dining area which, to me at least, gives a great open feeling.



As well, the bathroom has been tiled and vanity has been installed. Again, very pleased with turnout of this room. Super awesome...






This is the walk in closet in my master bedroom. I think I'm going to price what it would cost to have a closet organizer come in and help me figure out a design. I've never had a walk in closet and I've always dreamed of having a walk in closet so we'll see what the budget says. Stay tuned....



BTW, that thing in the corner on the shelf is the cover to the attic - definitely not part of the final product...

No comments:

Post a Comment