Thursday, February 25, 2010

February 25 2010

It occurred to me today that this would have been my first tentative closing date! Holy moley how time flies! Thankfully, my closing day is one month two weeks and five days away! And when I say thankfully, if you see what I see, then moving in this crappy weather would not have been fun.

A big thank you to my mortgage broker,
Jacquie, for helping me overcome another hurdle in this journey. I met with her yesterday to sign mortgage papers and get the financials out of the way. Jacquie knew exactly what I wanted and she delivered. To say that I actually had a hard time sleeping last night would be an understatement. So much so that I woke up with stiff neck and ended up having a kink in it all day after I checked my blind spot on the drive to work. Yay me.

I also have to see
Melis at The Brick tomorrow to pay off the balance on my appliances. Just another item to check off my to-do list. It will SO nice to finally have a dishwasher - I detest doing dishes....

No comments:

Post a Comment