Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thursday tidbits

Just wanted to give a quick update on brand new information:

I am meeting with
Melis at The Brick tomorrow afternoon to place my order for my kitchen appliances. I am excited at how things are moving along and it's all seeming a bit more real. Yay! If you take a look at my previous posts, you will see what kitchen appliances I will be selecting and hope to get a good price!

Second, my builder,
Adrian, replied to an email that I sent earlier this week requesting permission to enter my house and take pictures. Adrian responded by informing me that my framewalk will be occurring within the next couple of weeks! Again, very excited to see progress being made on all fronts!

I will be heading out to the site on Saturday so I will snap a pic or two to appease the masses and satisfy my own selfish wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment