Saturday, January 16, 2010

Same but different

Since I was in the area this morning, I thought a quick drive-by of the Design Centre was in order so that I could take pictures of my updated choices. For those who don't know, for my building phase, Mattamy changed kitchen suppliers. In doing so, I had to go in and re-select my kitchen and bathroom selections.

Kitchen

Cabinet - Soho Maple

Counter Top - Jamocha Granite

My counter top is a little lighter than my previous selection. However I'm actually glad I picked this counter top. I think it complements the cabinet and backsplash a whole lot better. But I won't really be sure until it's installed and I see it all together. Floor tile didn't change but I thought I would put it in the picture for perspective.




Master Bathroom

Cabinet - Saratoga Maple

Counter Top - Mississippi Bedrock


Now this was a change. Originally I had a rusty coloured counter top. This selection is certainly different. But I think it works. I kept the listello tile in rust to add a splash of colour to the shower so I'm hoping it won't suck when it's in. Doubt it but you never can tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment