Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pre-Construction Meeting tomorrow

While I was in Edmonton this past week, I received a phone message from Jennifer at Mattamy indicating that it was time for my pre-construction meeting! My builder, Adrian, was ready to start framing the house and wanted to meet with me to review the process. What's covered at a pre-construction meeting you ask?

Well, from what I can figure out, the whole meeting will take approximately one hour during which time Adrian will review my upgrades with me prior to starting to build. He will talk about my site, what it has on it and what I should be aware of. This will also be an opportunity for me to ask the builder questions i.e. will I close on time? what is the next stage?

Of course, I will be bringing my camera along for any photographic purposes and hope to have a shot or two suitable for posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment