Sunday, October 18, 2009

Framing and other fun stuff

As usual, I woke up early on Saturday and thought I would do my scheduled drive by and see what has happened over the last week. To my pleasant surprise, I noticed framing happening!! Now I couldn't really notice if it was my place or not but still very excited. AND there were construction workers working on houses so I didn't want to get in their way.

After lunch and a movie with the gal pals, I took a second drive by and this time I was going to take pictures. My block hasn't been framed yet but the wood is labelled and ready to be assembled. However, Block 47 has started framing so it can only be a matter of time before I am happily posting my own framing pictures.

Here's what greeted me Saturday afternoon:




On another note, I have started to narrow down my appliance choices. I went to The Brick yesterday and talked to Al who answered my questions concerning upgrading appliances. Then I went to Dufresne, a local furniture / appliance store. Robert, a very helpful salesman, helped me narrow down my choices. If I went with a top loader washer / dryer, I would choose the Whirlpool Cabrio. If I went with a front loader washer / dryer, I would choose either LG or Whirlpool Duet. Robert was helpful and gave me alot of valuable information. Now I just need to get off my butt and make a decision already!

No comments:

Post a Comment