Monday, October 12, 2009

Interesting weekend tidbits

Well, another Thanksgiving has come and gone and it was a very busy weekend. To my amazement this afternoon, I went to the Mattamy website and discovered a few interesting details.

First, the name of my village home unit has changed. When I purchased in April, my unit was called Honeygate End which inspired my oh-so-informative blog. The unit's name has changed from Honeygate End to Thornbury End. No word on why it was changed but such is life. Once I find out, I'll pass it along!

Secondly, and most surprising, the price of my unit has increased in price. I have discovered that the base price for my unit has increased from $201,990 when I purchased in April to a lovely $221,990 base price! Wowser! Not sure why the price would jump so much in such a short time but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment