Monday, June 29, 2009

It's all in the details

As the days go by and my 2nd design appointment creeps closer and closer, I find myself second guessing my selections. Case in point - I spent 2 hours at the design centre on Sunday and have changed my mind on flooring and kitchen AND bathroom. Big shock! With the advice of the design centre gals, I think I have FINALLY secured my choices. And they are certainly not what I originally had thought I wanted. My kitchen will tones of brown in the ceramic flooring backsplash, and countertop with a light maple cabinet door. With the black appliances, I'm thinking it will look quite nice. And although the granite countertops are REALLY nice, at this time, they are beyond what I am willing to spend.

I have worked very hard to maintain neutrality throughout the home with the punches of colour coming through on my furniture and accessories. I guess we'll just have to see!

My next task is to bamboozle one of my gal pals to accompany me to the design centre next weekend and show her what I have chosen as my appointment is scheduled for July 13. Wish me luck!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment