Friday, December 4, 2009

Roof-tastic

Well, it's been a couple of weeks since the last update. Since then, I battled a nasty cold/flu thingy which put me out of commission for about a week and as a result, I missed my 'New Moon' weekend with my sister. But yay me - I saw New Moon a couple days later and loved it!

Today, I received an email from my Customer Care Coordinator, Steve, indicating the following:


'Great News! This is a very exciting stage in the development of your home as we have just completed the roofing! Sheltered interior finishing can now commence. Our construction teams are focusing on roughing in the plumbing, heating ducts, and electrical wiring - enabling us to insulate and vapor barrier your home prior to applying the drywall. In a few weeks you will be contacted by the Community Administrator to schedule your Framewalk. This is a guided tour of your home before the drywall is installed; providing you with a glimpse of your home's skeletal structure will all the above mentioned milestones.'

By the end of the weekend, I will provide pictures to accompany this exciting news!! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment