Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just another week...

This week, the dreaded "notice of delay" arrived by email. A bit anti-climactic since I've known for a few weeks now but I guess I just need to roll with it.

This morning I was unable to take a picture of the progress due to the number of contruction and contractor vehicles occupying my street, making it virtually impossible to snap a photo. However, I did notice (from the main street) that the third floor has been started and roof trusses are ready to go. Nice work boys!

Since I was not able to post a picture of the house, I have decided to post a picture with my sister in mind. We will be attending the 950 pm showing of New Moon next weekend - a couple of old gals in a room of screaming tweens - it's gonna be sweet!




No comments:

Post a Comment