Saturday, November 7, 2009

Moving along nicely



This morning, I swung by the lot to see what (if any) progress would be made on the house. I was happy to see the balcony floor off the dining room had been constructed. I also noticed (not visible) the roof for the second floor was on. As I slowly snailed my way along the road, I also caught a glimpse of the inside and I could see framing for the stairs leading up to the second floor. Yay! I'm still waiting for my letter of delay from Mattamy as well as a letter indicating the change of kitchen suppliers. It's so nice to see things moving along so nicely!

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope the great weather continues and the builders are able to keep working long and hard. I'm sure even though there is progess everday it still seems like a long way off. Keep the updates coming. Haven't seen George around!?

    ReplyDelete