Sunday, July 5, 2009

Change of heart....errr...carpet

Well, after much deliberation and number crunching, I have decided to alter my carpet choice. If you have been keeping up with the saga, you will know that my selection of carpet is out of reach price wise. And if you haven't been keeping up with the saga, why not? :)

So today I ventured BACK to the design centre. And thankfully, I will not return until July 13 when I finally meet with Erin for my second design appointment. In a reasonably short time, I found my berber carpet of choice and poof, that was it!

I have also possibly altered my cabinet choice for the master bathroom. After taking the night and mulling it over, I decided to look again at the selections for the master bathroom. Here's what I came up with today - you can refer to my alternate choice in yesterday's blog entry. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment